This design was created and hand painted just for us by local illustrator and designer Lara Gurney.
We print and sew our headbands right here in south-east Queensland from an eco-friendly performance fabric comprising REPREVE polyester (made from recycled plastic water bottles diverted from landfills and oceans!). So not only do they look great and feel great, they are an earth-friendly choice too.
- One size fits most
- Sublimated print that won't fade or peel off
- Machine washable
- Single thickness to keep your head cool
- Fabric 75% recycled REPREVE polyester/25% elastane
- Designed, printed & sewn in small batches in Beaudesert, Queensland, Australia.
How To Care for Furriends Eco Headbands:
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak, bleach, dry clean, tumble dry or iron.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Do not pack or store when wet or sweaty.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
Tip: Pair with a pair of Furriends socks in the same pattern to fully coordinate your style!